Inquiry into the Māori electoral option
Publisher: House of Representatives in Wellington, N.Z
Written in English
- New Zealand,
- New Zealand.
- Maori (New Zealand people) -- Politics and government.,
- Elections -- New Zealand.,
- Voting -- New Zealand.,
- New Zealand -- Politics and government.
|LC Classifications||DU423.P63 N49 1996|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||7 p. ;|
|LC Control Number||97155333|
- Illustrated and descriptive catalogue
- Bedrich Smetana.
- Turbo Pasc Brief Edit + 3.5
- Hops in principal countries
- 1987 census of manufactures and census of mineral industries.
- Service of holy baptism of Miriam Barbara Chapman and ordination to the priesthood of Janet Elizabeth Chapman, Tuesday 14th February 1995
- Rock mechanics
- Hungry for heaven
- Hoop Doctor
- Deck the Halls Book & Doll Disp
- The Times Samurai Square 2006 Wall Calendar
- Captain Cooks florilegium
- Madam Butterfly
- On the uncertainty in single molecule fluorescent lifetime and energy emission measurements
- Across the Puddingstone Dam
- Palau Compact of Free Association Implementation Act
- The Samurai Spirit in Modern Japan
- New Security Challenges in Postcommunist Europe
- Leadership magic
Inquiry into the Māori electoral option by New Zealand. Parliament. House of Representatives. Select Committee on the Electoral Law. Download PDF EPUB FB2
Chinese interference: Anne-Marie Brady’s full submission Anne-Marie Brady draws on 30 years of research into China to make her submission to the Justice Select Committee Inquiry into.
The book's author, environmental law and policy expert Raewyn Peart, calls for a fully independent statutory inquiry into New Zealand's fisheries management system. In Peart received $60, funding from the Department of Conservation (DoC) to undertake research for the book.
Happy new year everyone. One person who I don’t think will be having such a good new year is American POTUS Donald J Trump. A recent disclosure by the New York Times suggests that an alcohol fuelled indiscretion by George Papadopoulos to Australian UK Ambassador and former Liberal leader Alexander Downer may have been the cause of the FBI investigating Trump’s crew for /5.
The programme, which also included an interview with Nicky Hager the author of the book "Seeds of Distrust", the source of the allegations, was broadcast on 10 July between and pm.
I’m commenting on this thread late in the piece (or early-ish in the morning) – all the other staunch Labour people that I know also support us going into agreement with the Greens, and we appreciate what Andrew Little has done so far in bringing the caucus together, starting to remove the dead wood neo-libs and getting Labour back on track /5.
11 May New Māori name created for submerged continent Zealandia Zealandia, the mostly submerged continent on which New Zealand sits, has been given a Māori name.
GNS Science, which played a big role in bringing the existence of Zealandia to the world's attention, said the New Zealand Geographic Board had wanted a Māori perspective considered for the name.